dmsmit1 Wrote:
> I recently bought an SB3.  It is connected to an Adcom stereo preamp,
> then to a Parasound amp.  The sound is very good.  I expect it would be
> even better with the SB3 going directly to the amp, but noticed a post
> about a bug that can result in the SB3 sending full scale output, which
> could possibly blow the amp or the speakers (especially if the signal is
> clipped either from the SB3 or from the amp).  The Slimdevices CEO even
> warned that connecting directly to the amp is not recommended.
>
> Is that bug/issue still a concern?

Dmsmit1
I am thinking of doing exactly the same thing, connecting the analog
output directly into a power amp! Your message did make me worry a
little bit, are you saying that even if we play the SB3 at low volume,
signal clipping will still cause the SB3 to send full output into the
amp? Can you point me to the message where this bug is being
discussed?
Sorry I wasn't able to help you instead I'm asking for help! I'm an
absolute newbie in this.

Thanks
barry

Thanks