Kurt Wrote:
> "Gave me back my highs and made my ribbons come alive."
>
> Can someone explain to me how this is possible?  Not trying to hijack
> the thread, etc.  I just don't understand on how a power supply could
> have such a dramatic effect on the sound.

It's funny, I sometimes read the threads on the DIY forums, and one guy
was actually making fun of all the power supply threads on the Slim
Device forum. He said it's a bunch of nonsense, unless you mod the
voltage regulators inside the SB3 (which I think Sean has said before
too).

--
ezkcdude

To be determined...