results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Here's a thumbnail overview of my Family Room setup, with closeup of my
SB2 and Benchmark DAC1.  Notice my self-proclaimed "El Cheapo" Rat
Shack switch which I'm (currently) using to alternately feed my Sunfire
Amp with SB2/Benchmark (audio) or Yamaha RX-V1000 (video).

I also have two other SB's, one in Master BR feeding a Russound R235LS
powering in-ceiling speakers, and the other in my Game Room currently
feeding powered Sony speakers (to be eventually upgraded!)

|Filename: DAC1-SB2.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1031|

sleepysurf

squeezebox2 (with elpac wm075-1950-760 linear psu) coax out to benchmark
dac1 direct to sunfire cinema grand 200 ~five (vertically bi-amped)
driving martin-logan aerius i's, blue jeans cables.
'click to see pix of my system'
(http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=732)