SB3->Bel Canto Pre2->Rane DEQ60L->Sunfire 300->Harbeth Monitor 40s on
Skylan stands.

That's about it.  I've toyed around with two or three DACs and thought
the Lavry the best of them.  However, the more I listened for
differences and the more I listened to the SB3 alone...the more I found
it very satisfying and quite enough for me. The operative phrase here
is, of course, for me.

All cables by Blue Jeans Cables of Seattle.  Terrific people, fair
prices, solid products.  Again, YMMV.

I get a kick out of the tiny SB3, alone atop my cabinet (other
components hidden away) in the middle of my rather huge (for me)
Harbeths.  With stands, that's 150lbs per speaker.  The SB3 is simply a
wonderful device.

--
highdudgeon