I have a denon 3802 with AR9 (8" woofer fullrange) speakers in my LR.
I'm thinking of upgrading all the speakers and moving the ARs to the
bedroom with a new SB3 I ordered.
If I do this I end up with a SB3 and two large freestanding unpowered
speakers.  I'd need something to jam in the middle.  I want to use the
fiber output because I'm retarded like the rest of you (even though
I'll be playing stereo).  I only care about  the two speakers for now
and the forseeable future.  I want something simple - ideally something
that will also take my digital coax from my PC and switch between the
inputs... perhaps even automatically based on which has a signal.  I
want it to power my towers well enough for normal PC listening, but be
appropriate for late-night come home drunk @4am and want to make the
music some unbearable level and anger all the neighbors (who doesn't?).
Any recommendations for something suited to this application?

--
papyrus