I accidently found my power amplifiers humming when first switching off
my D/A converter! This only happens with the Squeezy connected via
Coaxial.
Changing the phase of the power supply or the edge connectors never get
rid of the problem but changed its quality all the time.
I definitely have a grounding problem with the Squeezy connected.
So i took a Pulse isolating transformer of an old 3Com 10base2 card and
put it in front of my D/A converter.
Now all humming is gone and as far i can tell atm it sounds as it
always should have.
I have a cold these days and not the best hearing.
I start to think much of the modded Squeezys mostly benefit of adding a
transformer if your D/A converter doesn´t have one already build in.

@P Floding
May you give this a try?

--
Wombat