WillieB wrote
Has anybody in England or Europe dealt with Red Wine Audio

Registered specially to respond Willie!

I have. The buzz about service and stuff on AC is true. I have a
Clari-T, iMod and modded Toshiba DVD player from Red Wine Audio. The
killer could be shipping and duties / taxes we have to pay this end.

I haven't sent my SB3 for mods yet, but have had a number of (good)
exchanges with Vinnie Rossi - PM me for more info.

On topic - I have used original T amp and Clari-T with mainly vintage
speakers (cheap-skate you see). Leak 2030 Sandwich 3 ways, Rogers
BD101s (not 101db efficient, more like 90) and presently HUGE Kenwood
KL7090 5 ways! Before I experimented like this with eBay stuff I never
would have believed the difference swapping things around could make.

Jim Parkinson

--
jampot