pfarrell Wrote:

> I believe it is very clear cut, put the speakers and chair
> away from the wall. But if you try it and don't like it,
> I'd love to hear about your hearing experiences.

This is one of those things I have known for ages, but have "sinned"
against many times.

My current situation is that my listening room is such that if I place
myself and the speakers ideally regarding the walls, I and the speakers
are in line! I have just moved the speaker about 1.5 meters from the
wall, and they are now also 1.5 meter from me - I can now position the
singer perfectly - she sits on my lap!

Time to move ?

--
tomsi42

SqueezeBox2, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact.