I thought that I would cross post this for your amusment.

<
I've had some time to evaluate the Black Sand Silver Reference Power
Cord. I'm in awe! Folks this is a great power cord. My Signal Cable
Magic Power Cord can't compete with this cord. The Signal Cable Power
Cord definately offers increased performance over standard power cords,
however, the Black Sand Silver Reference is a significant upgrade like
modifiying a worthy component. The most significant attribute of the
Silver Reference is PRAT. I mean seriously intoxicating PRAT!!! The
background is so black its totally absent. The cable flows naturally
with increased clarity and offers up alot of details in tracks I've
never noticed before. Its PRATTY nature is tonally correct, especially
were bass is concerned. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT IT DOES WITH BASS NOTES!
Unbelievably real! The soundstage is more coherent with excellent
spacial seperation. Depth of stage is more extended as well as mids and
highs. Male and female voices give me goose bumps. Listening to various
tracks on "KEM ALBUM II", I hear KEM taking breaths between notes as he
harmonizing his Al Jarreau like romantic lyrics. I never heard those
details prior to the Silver Ref. power cords. And when listening to
Lizz Wright's "Dreaming Wide Awake", I was never as caputured by the
seductiveness of her buttery voice. The Silver Reference MKIII Power
cord gets my highest recommendation because it brings you much closer
to the real thing. I can't imagine a better power cord. If they are
still available on audiogon, I would run and try get them at reduced
prices before its too late.>

--
rajacat