I don't know, was sliced bread really that great of an invention?  I
mean sure, it's nice and all, but how does it stack up against
penicillin, or the computer, or the airplane or something?

Is the point that all these other great things have been invented
-after- sliced bread, and so anything that's the "greatest invention
since sliced bread" must be really, really great?

If so, why stop at sliced bread?  How about, "the greatest thing since
the wheel/brick/hammer/fire" or whatever truly great thing was invented
prior to sliced bread?

And isn't prostitution the oldest profession?  Just thought I'd throw
that out there.

--
Mike Anderson

'FREE RADICAL