crooner Wrote:
> It's a great DAC for the price. I recommend it!

I have had my lite dac60 for a few weeks now (shipped direct from HK to
the UK) and I must say I'm impressed with the build and the sound. With
no UK dealership service may be a problem, but then it  is half the
price of other comprable offerings.

It's a little hard to do direct A/B comparisons with a naked SB3 as I
found SB's analog volume to be quite low, making it hard to do A/B's
with a CD too.  As best I could I compared the Dac60 to the SB and must
say there was much more atmoshpere with the dac60, and I did (sorry
cliche warning) find myself tapping feet and fingers.

Do you leave yours on all the time?, if so what's the expected lifetime
of the tubes?.

Regards, Derek

--
DerekDenyer