mortod Wrote:
> I have fused both the input and output, .25 and 2A respectively. A
> switch would just give me peace of mind whilst not at home.
>
> Are you measuring 34C inside the case or on the casing ? If I touch the
> transformer itself then it reads 50C. Do you both have the sensing links
> in - you both seem to be running cooler than me, so keen to understand
> whether that is down to ventilation or connectivity.

Temperature is measured on top of case above transformer area. No
sensing links as they are only required if you have a very long output
lead to the SB3. Anything less than a metre will be OK if you adjust
the voltage with a testmeter on the plug. The fuse be should be 250ma
on the mains input end. Switches, neons and fuses on the output are not
required.

--
Heuer