Howdy Slim Folks. Well I took your advice and installed a more robust
power supply for my SqB3. This is a super regulated supply sold by the
local electronics surplus shop here in Pasadena, CA.
They were having 'power supply' blowout day, so I picked up a Lambda
for $10. Not bad eh.?.?.. The only prob is that it runs a little hot.
That's what heat sinks are for (not pictured). I noticed a considerable
better bass delivery with the Lambda installed. Thanks for the
suggestion.

|Filename: lambda_slim.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1359|

fezco