I'm really happy with my SB3, but sometimes the sound isn't really clear
and sharp. So I'm dreaming of upgrading the hifi-part of my squeezebox
system - amp/dac/speakers/cables...

Currently I mostly play flacs ripped with EAC, but I also have som old
mp3:s.

Slimserver -> wired network -> SB3 -> Sony STR-DE315 -> Genexxa GP 200
[speakers].

Sony STR-DE315:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/7343/sonyspecs.html
http://tinyurl.com/nplls

Genexxa GP 200
http://www.genexxa.se/

The cables are nothing special and I use the standard power supply.

Since I recently bulit a new house my "toy"-budget isn't that big at
the moment so it's going to be a step by step upgrade, not a total
change of system.

1. Where do you think I would get the biggest improvement for the least
money?

2. If the money wasn't a big concern, what would be the forst thing to
change?

Maybe what I need is just to move the speakers... (but then I'll have
to fight the luftWAFfe... ;-D)

|Filename: sb.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1366|

TCM

http://www.last.fm/user/ThisCharmingMan/