Hi

Had a sb3 for a while now and thinking of upgrading the stock psu.

Was wondering if the below would be appropriate.  I hasten to add that
I know nothing about diy and would hopefully be getting someone else to
put it together for me.  As it is someone else suggested this :-

stock rs psu module
RS Stock no: 494-9072 £20 ish
a 50va 2 x 15vac torroidal transformer about £7
a fused iec £2 ish
case from maplins £9

replaced the diode bridge for four 30dq10 schottky's and fitted two
panasonic fc 1200 63v caps. remove the led and replaced with one on a
wire to the front plate.

So would that be appropriate for a uk sb3? Any comments (so long as
they are polite :) ) gratefully recieved.

--
davidcotton