results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Andyoz Wrote:
> Oh well,  I just bought a pair (of PMC OB1s) for £1380 but they have
> both been damaged in transit (very badly) and I going though an
> insurance claim from hell with the courier.  Good luck
Good luck. Wasn't ParcelForce (aka ParcelFarce) by any chance was it?
After some very bad experiences with them damaging and loosing my hifi
stuff I'd never trust them to deliver anything again.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt