Right before the PDF turns into gibberish, they say,

"This article could turn out to be be one of the most important we have
ever published, and we can pretty much guarantee that it is different
from supposedly similar reviews, mostly uncritical, found in other
publications. We think you’ll want to get the full version."

Well, what's the verdict?

--
ezkcdude

SB3->Derek Shek TDA1543/CS8412 NOS DAC->MIT Terminator 2
interconnects->Endler Audio 24-step Attenuators (RCA-direct)->Parasound
Halo A23 125W/ch amplifier->Speltz anti-cables->DIY 2-ways + Dayton
Titanic 10" subwoofer

He's not hi-fi, he's my stereo.