Hi,

it is perhaps worth mentioning that TacT has now a new RCS model called
2.2XP. The main difference is that the correction process doesn't need a
PC anymore (all done inside the RCS unit) and it also implements what
they call Dynamic Room Correction where the level of correction varies
automatically with the volume. For stereo systems only, they also
recently introduced a one box solution: the S2150XMD, it is a stereo
digital amp with the same RCS features as the 2.2XP. Check their web
site www.tactlabs.com

FYI: I am using my SB2 in a full TacT system (TCS+S2150). Room
Correction can make a massive difference. A friend who owns an SB3 came
to listen my system end of last year... two weeks later he had an
RCS2.2x and one S2150 :-)

Michel

--
Michel Fombellida