Phil Leigh Wrote:
> Probably best to find the Yahoo TACT forum for that..If you get really
> stuck I can supply the GV.exe by email.
> you need to start with the .tim files from the normal TACT software
> measuring process..GV takes those as input to create new curves.
>
> If there is any loss of transparency via the TACT in all-digital mode
> (and I can't hear any) then it pales into insignificance compared to
> the overall RC improvement. Note: I am using altmann devices after the
> TACT and before the DAC - this may alter things in a such  a way that
> if there are any TACT issues, they are ameliorated.

Phil- if you have the stock PSU in your RCS it's not transparent.

Upgading the PSU will made a much bigger difference than any jitter
reduction unit. BTW, TacT users who used Apogee Big Bens and Genesis
Digital Lens in their systems, found they made more of an improvement
between a digital source like the SB and their RCS, than between the
RCS and their DAC or digital amps.

After upgrading their PSUs many of these people eliminated these jitter
reduction units.

--
mauidan