reeve_mike Wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have close to 500 SACDs so I am keeping mine  :-)
>
> Mike

You could of course rip them as well....but it would take a serious
amount of disk space.

I've been thinking of simply feeding the Purcell (via the FireWire) the
output from a SACD, then lifting that signal off the (single or dual)
AES-EBU output from the Purcell (there is no copy protection in that
format) - and feeding it into a professional sound card and simply
record it. Haven't got around to testing it properly though since I
think (my opinion, but I fully accept others having other views) SACD
is only marginally better than an upsampled CD.

--
CarlOtto