Jez Wrote:
> I know what you mean. I think it all boils down to a feeling that, for
> me at least, my music collection really matters and is very personal.
> Having a physical aspect to represent its importance to me is . .
> reassuring.
Absolutely, each LP holds a memory of when I bought it and what I was
doing, or the concert I went to. Sound must be linked to memory in the
same way that smell is. I didn't know about that stuff until one of my
daughters told me that and it's true, you can get a whiff of a certain
scent and you're right back in your childhood. Old LPs do the same for
me and my college years!

Jez Wrote:

> Well we've just done CEDIA and we're planning on being at the What Hifi
> Show here in the UK (another excuse for a trip home - YAY!)  When is that
> show? I haven't been to one for years! Out of interest,
what ancilliary gear do you use in shows? Is it something exotic and
mortgage-inducing to get that all-important audio-nut cred :-)

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...