dlite Wrote:
> If you are concerned about the measurement being only at one position
> why not measure at a number of positions and average it out if
> possible.

I may try that.  One problem is my primary listening position is almost
directly in the center (in all three dimensions) of the room, which
means right on top of the worst node for the fundamentals.  And then
it's at an antinode for the next mode up - it's really the worst
possible position.  So I may have to put up with some dips in the low
frequencies, or maybe just rearrange my living room...

--
opaqueice