results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=24534
Question: What do you think about the new SD NAS device?

- Awesome! Where can I get one?
- Nice. I'll put that on my wish list.
- Not for me, but it sure is pretty.
- Lame idea. Have the SD folks lost their minds?

pkfox Wrote:
> Hi there, I'm sure it's easy when you know how, but !, is it a case of
> unchecking the slimserver checkbox and clicking on apply ?, I can't see
> anything that states "this starts and stops slimserver" ( and I'm a
> software engineer !)
>
> many thanks

Hi,

To stop the SlimServer service, you need to go to the services tab
within the Infrant admin console and untick the box.  Once you restart
the service your settings will be changed,

Regards,

NZ

--
NookZ