One thing to note is that the room correction would lower the level slightly depending on the amount of correction needed since the adjustment is done mostly by cutting off the peaks to get the frequency response closer to the target curves. So I would pick an efficient pair.

The possibility of upgrading is enormous with both the TacT system or with other computer based correction systems. I would think ahead and consider the possibility of digital multiamping and an addition of a pair of corner subs. So considering to get TacT speakers or building a DIY pair for incorporating active crossovers might be a good idea also.

Hiroyuki