azinck3 Wrote:
> You can pretty much take your pick from this list (any of them that are
> stereo and have a mic preamp):
> http://www.sweetwater.com/store/category.php?&c=695&sb=catalogprice&so=asc
>

> I certainly haven't used all of them but to give you a starting point I
> should say that I've been happy with the TASCAM us-122, and am generally
> quite satisfied with M-Audio equipment.

Here's something I never thought I'd ask, but given that many of us who
go down this new road of unspent money are going to get an inexpensive
TASCAM or similar, does it make much of a difference what quality
microphone cable I use for my freakin' high fidelity digital room
correction misadventure? ;-)

I notice 2 on the website you supplied that cost about the same, and
one that costs double.

http://www.sweetwater.com/shop/cables/top15.php

--
GreenMan

My computer -> SB2-> Krell KAV-300i -> Thiel CS2