Mattias,
I am very interested in your progress on this front.  I have been
testing Hugh's (Inguz's) room correction plugin/processor for some time
now in WinXP.  The results have been substantial and very satisfying.
Hugh has really done a marvelous job.
However, I currently dual boot between XP and linux, and now find
myself using linux more often than not.  In fact, one of the main
reasons that I still use Windows, is for DRC using Hugh's software
creations.
I have spent a fair amount of time today doing some research and
following the guidelines on the Brutefir wiki you've started.  So far I
have not been succesfull in getting a filtered stream to play through my
SB2.  But, I intend to keep experimenting and following your progress.
Hopefully, one day soon, we (along with other interested linux
users)will be able to enjoy the benefits of room correction.
Thanks,
Joe

--
HoZ