afblaster wrote:

> Now I am wondering how much more can be extracted from the SB if I
> build a proper 'no-holds-barred' supply, or source one of Bolder's
> power supplies from the US.  Maybe one of Andrew Weeks' Super
> Regulators feeding a series-pass power transistor might be the answer?

I'd be interested in how to do that.

I have a few ALWSR boards kicking around that I never got round to using
with my Art DI/O DAC and it would be interesting to build one and
connect it up to one of my SBs.

I've also got a Power-One HB5-3/OVP-A which I've not connected to
anything yet - it would be interesting to see how that performs compared
to the stock SB PSU and an ALWSR solution.

And of course, how they all compare to my Transporter when it arrives!

R.