seanadams;130561 Wrote:
> Shouldn't be a problem. The super-regulated supplies are +15, -15, and
> +5, all accessible by pads where you can install vertical BNC
> connectors. Each of the regulators has at least 100mA headroom.  You'd
> exceed the transformer's rating before you max out the super reg, but
> by that point you should have blown your eardrums sufficiently that a
> super-regluated supply should not be particularly important.  :)

Well foo. I thought that'd be enough, but I'm now thinking of putting
in a 'Gilmore Dynalo'
(http://headwize.com/projects/showfile.php?file=gilmore3_prj.htm) based
amp, which apparently draws around 150 mA as designed. Should I look at
modifying it for lower current? Is there anything that could be done to
boost the capacity of the power supply?

--
jacobdp