I have a dedicated power outlet line from the main breaker feeding a
very basic Furman power conditioner:
http://www.furmansound.com/products/pro/pwr_cond_seq/cond/_merit/m8.php

The dedicated line makes a noticeable difference. Before I could "hear"
the lights going on/off.

As far as ground loop current noises I had my fair share: I have the
SB3 connected to a 3 way active crossover feeding three stereo amps
(BTW very happy about active tri amping).
I had to lift the ground on the amps + crossover. I know this is not
ideal, dangerous,... but its "only" 120v and I avoid hosing down my
stereo with water.
Ideally all of my gear would support balanced interconnects to avoid
ground issues. But for such feature the price of each component jumps
from, let's say, the one of a SB3 to the one of the Transporter.

--
arge