What an excellent find!  This has helped a lot with the WAF of my new
set up under which the external CD player has to be selected via the
Transporter inputs rather than by a simple button on the pre-amp.  I
have changed the title of the TOSLINK input to "External CD Player"
which is a lot more meaningful to some people in the house. I'm
thinking of blanking the descriptions of the others such as BNC, etc so
as not to confuse or distract.  Better yet would be a way of removing
these options from the list altogether so there is no scrolling
selection to be made (but with a way of putting them back later if I
ever want to have an external BNC input for instance).

davep

--
davep