liffy99;143335 Wrote:

> So its just a bigger, better squeezebox ?

Yes

> As I only have digital inputs on my amplifier am I wasting money on the
> DAC in the Transporter ?

Well you certainly won't benefit from the Transporters DAC if you are
only using its digital outputs.

However its digital output should be better (eg lower jitter) than the
SB3's.

It then depends on how good your amplifier is... if it only has
low-medium quality DACs then the Transporter will probably not give you
much.

> Can it be used in conjunction with NAS storage without the need for a
> PCV to be on ?

See many, many threads on different NASs that can be used.

HTH
Ceejay

--
ceejay