Hi there

My squeezebox has been sitting waiting for me to choose an amp and
speakers, which is quite frustrating.

Anyway I have now just ordered the following and would like advice on
how best to set the squeezebox up with this system to get the best
sound:

Denon AVR 1906
2 X Radius R90
2 X Radius R45

I am totally new to all this audio stuff and have chosen the above
based on my budget, what I have read on various forums and also to try
and keep my other half happy by not filling the living room with lots
of large boxes.

So any tips on what is the best connection type, cabling etc would be
really appreciated.

I will be adding a subwoofer when finances allow but will have to cope
with the above for now.

Many thanks

Chucky

--