ezkcdude;144519 Wrote:
> There's an "interesting" release about Sonos over on the Stereophile
> website.
>
> http://www.stereophile.com/news/100906sonos
>
> Apparently it is big news that Sonos now has Rhapsody capabilities. I
> thought that was so last year, but then again, I'm a SqueezeBox owner.

Sonos has had rhapsody support for quite some time (well before Slim
officially added rhapsody support).  This new software seems to support
the so-called "Rhapsody DNA" api which allows for direct access to their
catalog without having to have a pc client logged into the service.
This is really quite nice and I hope that slim adds similar
capabilities to squeezenetwork.  A few other threads have mentioned
this idea...

--
azinck3