Andy,

Wow, service with a smile, and then some!  This was happening,
painfully, with Shoutcast radio service.  Unbearable.  It didn't say
"rebuffering," though -- just the spectrum analyzer, as always.

But, this did happen with music from my library, too.  Bummer.  Ideas?

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.