I have the Denon DM30, which is basically the same thing but a bit
older. It's an incredible mini system, with enough power for small
parties as i often take it out doors with my SB3 for BBQ parties and
leabe my main systen in the living room. The sound quality is great
(Mission made speakers, although i upgraded to so Kef's in the store).
The build quality is also outstanding and it's one many awards. When i
bought it 5 years ago nothing in its class came close and it has been
faultless. I recommend it but cant speak for the Yamama. TEAC used to
do a pretty good mini system too.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer Version:* 6.5 - Windows XP.
*Amp:* Cambridge Audio 640a (living room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom).
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom).
*Remote:* T-Mobile MDA Vario / Sony PSP / Cambridge Audio Explorer
(IR).
*Clients:* 1 Squeezebox3 + Softsqueeze.