Chander;147367 Wrote:
> I've ordered mine 3 days ago but just to be sure, do you think you could
> really distinguish between SB3 & Transporter within an ABX test ?  I
> hope so...Thanks
So do I. I've never bought anything on a wing and a prayer before. And
I've been thinking about this. What made me buy the first bit of kit
I've ever bought before hearing it, was Sean and his dedication to
getting the sound stuff right.
Still... I've been conned by the world's most powerful person, Mr Bush
(I hate you) and Mr Tony Blair (simpering lap dog) that I am beginning
to have have problems trusting anyone anymore.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Now what?

Squeezebox3 (linear PSU) > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250
> Shahinian Arcs. Plus other irrelevant, superfluous and annoying black
boxes.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt