Thanks for the advice guys.

I have some more questions on top of your advice, if that is OK.

I downloaded FLAC frontend and it is simple enough.  Because iTunes
saved all of my music by band, then album, and then song it seems that
I have to enter different folders and then select the list of songs.

I am OK with this but then I lose the album and artist info unless I
want to create my own folders.

Where I am going with this is that I thought when using EAC, the
program found the album covers and other cool things for you.  Is it a
different program that does this.  Please help me a little bit further.
I am very, very sorry for ignorance in this subject.

--
tf1216