well there is a guy who just started selling these redgum products here
over in germany.

and he is so much convincent of these products, that he even offered me
to come by my house (he lives +550 km away !) and to have me test all
his equipment from cinch-cables, speaker cable and for sure the
different amps...

I am looking into the RG120m stereo amp (no pre-amp) to use straight
out the transporter.

he claims that every single people who heard the redgums instandly
bought themselves one / cable / amp whatever.

even those, wo had equipment for much more money before!

well I am really excited and I think I will let him come over. he just
charges 0,10 EUR / km, so that'll be approx. 120 EUR for me to pay him
for the gas, but then I'll know for sure I didn't bought the cat in the
sack (if you know what I mean).

I will let you know...

--
truckfighters