P Floding,

It is a fact, I believe, that SD is based in the US and that most
posters on this forum are from the US.  I have no objection to some
British humor or holiday cheer; kindly indulge ours.  We speak the same
language and a joke is, generally, a joke.   I have lived in London and
never had a serious linguistic problem (except for that silly "mind the
gap" business).

Humor is a good thing.  It is fun.  There has been tension in the forum
lately; it is nice for people to unwind.

Lastly, it really boils down to Brane Waves.  Squint your eyes and
concentrate.  You'll get.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and happy warm and fuzzies to those of you
who do not celibrate the holiday.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.