Dude (as we say in America, which is cool, because American English is
the ascendant version in the world),

You have to relax.  Take up drinking, get a girlfriend, listen to
music, do something.

(Today, I almost did all three.  I drank, I listened to music, I hung
out with my wife -- who used to be my hot girlfriend and is not my
hotter, and infinitely more patient, wife -- and generally relaxed.
But, yes, I did drink. I recommend it it to you.  Along with some
Harbitch speakers. I have the Minotaur line and they really butt
heads.)

Thank goodness for Thomas Jefferson.

--
highdudgeon