results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Haven't got any pics at present, my house is undergoing refurbishment so
I'm staying at a friend's for the time being...

Anyway, the system(s):

Living room:

Arcam AVR250 AV receiver
Arcam DV79 DVD Audio player
Rega Planar 3 turntable with RB300 tonearm and Ortofon 510 cart
Pro-Ject Phono Box II
Sony RCD-W100 CD recorder
Sony MDS-JB980 minidisc deck
Technics RS-BX606 cassette deck
Media centre PC
Turtle Beach Audiotron
Pinnacle ShowCenter
Sky+ PVR
Philips VR-1000 SVHS VCR
Panasonic TX32PM1 32" widescreen CRT TV
Mordaunt Short Avant 908 (main), 905C (centre) 2x 903S bipolar
(surround)
B&W ASW-1000 sub

Chord Cobra III for DVD to amp, Cambridge Audio Tape Solution for MD
and cassette deck, Cambridge Atlantic for VCR audio, Profigold  S-video
interconnect (VCR to amp), home-made SCART-RGB component cables. 908 and
905C speakers connected with Chord Rumour 4 cable, rears connected with
105-strand OFC (basically Gale XL-105 but bought on a 100m roll).

Also have Isotek power cables on amp and DVD player, all plugged in to
a surge and RFI filtered 4 way block (amp, DVD, sub and phono pre-amp
are on RFI filtered block).

All the rear speaker cables (along with line level feed for Zone 2) are
buried in the wall, so high WAF when needed. I'm single at present...
but when I'm not I won't have to rearrange everything!

Ok, no SB in that setup, but...

Zone 2 feed from amp feeds a Kenwood KA-3020SE driving a pair of APart
8" coaxial ceiling speakers in the kitchen. Feed goes through a small
relay box driven from "geek port" on SB3 in kitchen, when SB3 switched
on the kitchen speakers are supplied by the Squeezebox, when off
they're fed from Zone 2 on the Arcam. Not exactly "audiophile", but fed
through a 5-band EQ to compensate for room acoustics.

Zone 3 (office/dining room) currently runs from SPDIF output on USB
sound card (Creative MP3 Blaster). Tend to use WinAmp for this, but no
reason why I couldn't use SoftSqueeze if I wanted to sync stuff.

Zone 4 (Bathroom) - SB3 sits in custom enclosure in false wall, feeding
an old Technics SU-VX500 amplifier. This drives another pair of APart 8"
ceiling speakers. Considering using software room correction on this,
but currently runs through a 10-band EQ to take out some of the peaks
(tiled walls etc).

Zone 5 (master bedroom) - Yamaha DSP-AX620 amp, Toshiba SD-530
DVD-Audio player, Sony RDR-HXD710 DVD/HD recorder with Freeview, Sky+,
Grundig 32" widescreen TV, Audiotron, Showcenter, Gale 4/Centre 2/2i
speakers, Paradigm PS-1000 subwoofer.

Zone 6 (spare bedroom) - haven't decided yet, but all the wiring's in
for multiroom.

Zone 7 (box room) - same as zone 6.

Zone 8 (Garden) - slaved from zone 3 at present, but may well buy
another SB3 and install in utility room. 2 pairs of weatherproof "rock
effect" speakers (one set wired for L-R difference signal for surround
effect) running from an old Sony mini system with 6 band EQ (some heavy
EQ needed to get speakers to sound decent).

Will post pics as soon as the building work gets completed in various
rooms!

--
Squirrel