95bcwh;158415 Wrote:
> Lucky you tomjtx! It's good that you don't find much difference between
> the Transporter and the Bolder SB2.
>
> For me, I like the "voodoo" sound of the Bolder SB2 more than the "Good
> Engineering" sound of the TP. But that's just me.

I think it could also be what we get used to. I've had the TP for over
a month and really like what it does. I understand why the mag. writers
live with a component for 6 months before reviewing.

I could easily be happy with either one. There were times I prefered
the "laid backness of the Bolder and times I prefered the ballsiness of
the TP.
I listen a lot to vinyl (Full blown Linn Graham etc.).

I hear analogue elements in both the Bolder and TP.

I really want to hear a modded TP after this, which I truly mean as a
compliment to Wayne.
I also respect the fact Wayne hasn't advertised TP mods the day the TP
was released like some of the modders out there. he sems to be taking
his time, trying out different things and commenting on them in his
forum. He has a lot of integrity.

This has been fun and I'm not finished. I'll try the Bolder straight to
amp next.

--
tomjtx