tyler_durden;159119 Wrote:
> When "burning-in" a cable, how do you decide how long is enough?Good
> question. What I'm doing now is comparing a couple of
interconnects. I have a Blue Jeans lc1
(http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/audio/index.htm) that I like
better than a Better Cables Silver Serpent. Both of these have been in
my system for a bit over a week. I just received the Outlaw PCA
(http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/cables.html). So I'll burn in the
pca for a week and then compare it against the LC1 to see which one of
those I prefer. I did some comparing today, and so far prefer the LC1,
but the PCA sounds promising anyway, so I'm curious if a week of
burning in will make some changes, so that's what I'm trying. Just
having the SB2 on repeat makes the burn-in easier obviously...

jan

--
jmourik