Be careful, you might cut through some of the cameras and/or microphones
hidden in your walls! The Powers that Be won't appreciate that!

On 12/3/06, chinablues <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am currently drilling a hole in the apartment wall here & installing a
forced draft fan and some clever directional ducting.  This to maximise
benefit of the Siberian winds that are due to hit Beijing any time
soon.  The cats won't like it, my wife won't like it, but who cares,
the cables will be in seventh heaven!!  Around -200 C or so, they
become superconductors, with current flowing with no voltage.  Does
this mean that that Carpernters CD I cut to FLAC could still be
circulating in a ground loop somewhere?

--
chinablues