breadvan;159748 Wrote:
> When the 'Waking up Slimserver ....' sign is displayed, press the left
> directional button, now you have several options and one of them is to
> connect to Squeeze network, just connect and Sign Off, the whole unit
> will then be turned off.

That's the only solution I have come up with so far.

Previously my SB3 would make a few attempts to connect to Slimserver
and then give up and show a blank screen, but the Transporter doesn't
and just keeps on trying to connect often days after it was last on!

I hardly ever listen to Squeezenetwork and that is a long winded way of
resolving this problem.

Does anybody else have any ideas??

--
Warren