Sleestack;160308 Wrote:
> You should also check out GIK acoustics.  Effective and cheap. For $500,
> you coud get quite a few of their panels. I use a combination of their
> panels and Echo Busters, which are more expensive.
>
> The GIK are great for wall applications becasue they have recessed
> hooks on one side so they can hang flush.
>
> GIK's new corner traps are a fantastic bargain (not pictured).

I also use GIK panels (my room is lined with the
244's)...price/performance is among the best out there for panels.
Note that they do have kind of a DIY look to them, so if you're looking
for something elegant, you might want to look elsewhere (try
Acousticsfirst.com for nice looking panels at decent prices).

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com