I'm just wondering if any out there is using Endler Attenuators, or
something like that, with there Transporter when running straight to
the amp?

In my situation, I started using just the RCAs with the jumpers set to
-10db.  To make a long story short, I decided to drive my subwoofers
(two of them) from the Transporter's RCA line outs.  Naturally, this
means using the balanced outputs, for which there is no analog
attentuation, straight to the amps.  My amps have an balanced input
impedence of 20kohm.  With this combination, the "sane" listening level
is in the lower third of the volume bar.

Anyway, I'm picking up a set of balanced Endlers from a friend to try
out -- I imagine they will be just fine, as advertised.  Still, if
anyone has experience with these or similar products, I'd love to hear
(read!) your thoughts.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.