Wombat;161435 Wrote:
> This doesn´t seem to be a bug just a weak signal of the digital sources.
> It just needs to long to get in sync. My cheapo DVD-Player sometimes
> needs a part of a second to get in sync with the Transporter also. My
> Marantz CD player syncs immediately without any noise.
> A solution i can imagine is muting the digital ins for 1 second while
> switching.

The input i have my main problems on is the HD STB TV box connected via
optical, and I have an inkling that you may be right with the weak
signal I will try a different connection method and see if problems
continue as I also have now twice had fade outs where the sound output
decreases slowly to zero and I need to switch inputs or switch on and
off to reset. So i expect the optical cable may have been kinked or
something at some stage   .  But the burst of noise is unrelated and
happen on some top quality equipment and cables.

--
dlite