My songs are all individual FLAC files ripped using EAC~Secure
w/accuraterip plugin.  The tracks from each individual CD are ripped,
transcoded and tagged, then put into it's own folder (foder names=CD
titles).  I'm not using cue sheets at all.  Each track is a separate
FLAC file.

I have SS running on my Infrant NV (1 GB RAM) using the settings
below.

With these settings FF and RW don't appear to be working.  If I click
FF it skips to the next track.  If I hold FF or RW down for 3, 5 or
even 10 seconds nothing seems to happen.

|Filename: File_format.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2168|

Jetlag