Konig;163859 Wrote:
> tell your friend that he can mail his CDs here in batches and my dad
> (some1 who retired with lots of time to spare) will rip for him on
> DVD-Rs for free. However, he has to ensure they are GOOD music, not
> some crap music.

Your condscending post is off topic, maybe a little bit of jealousy....
Do you think that anybody owning so much records is a fool buyin crap?
I'd be happy to know your definition of "good" music. By the way, it's
the last answer i would have expected from someone participating in an
audiophile forum, knowing that audiophiles are treated that way by the
rest of the population. Maybe the size of your cd collection and of
your system protects you from that sort of irony.
Best regards,
Jean

--
zano65